The P&C Mina is a micro electric vehicle. It has been deemed unofficial, and production has been fully cancelled.
- 24 horsepower electric motor, range of 75 miles.
- seats 2
- its price is $36,500.
- It is P&C's third electric car, with the first two being the Aloha and Python. However, the Python wasn't released.
- It is P&C's narrowest car (5 studs wide).
- It partially resembles the Renault Twizy, with it having one seat in the front, and another in the back
- The Mina is also built with carbon fibre.
- The developer describes the Mina's acceleration as "probably very slow, k".